Every day, approximately 150,000 people die.
Jesus said in Matthew 7:13 that we are to enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction.
How many of those who die every day are saved?
Are you a Christian with a desire to share the gospel but feel you don’t know how? Are you perhaps stricken with fear, afraid to reach out to people you do or do not know? Do you perhaps reach out to other people regularly, but feel frustrated by the results?
By reading this book you will:
• Become inspired and equipped to share the gospel with anyone
• Discover the biblical methods for Effective Evangelism and how salvation really works
• Rediscover the unadulterated gospel which is essential for Effective Evangelism
• Learn how Jesus, the prophets and the apostles evangelised
• Come to understand the difference between True and False Christianity
This book will equip Christians with everything they need to overcome their fear and share their faith with friends, neighbours and even strangers in an effective way – regardless of language, cultural or personality barriers.
There is no time to waste.
The time to share the gospel, effectively, is now!
Some of the posts on the topic of Effective Evangelism are excerpts from the book, which is available from Amazon.com
Get the book on Amazon.com today: